Terms of service - Customer
+45 4422 8888
CVR nr.: 3404 6875
Mandag – torsdag: 09.00 – 15.00
Fredag: 10.00 – 15.00
The following conditions apply to trading with and through:
Event It ApS
CVR nr.: 3404 6875
1. The relationship between the Consumer and Event It ApS
Any delivery is made on the basis of these terms and conditions.
Event It ApS exclusively provides a platform for arranging the sale of tickets, contingents and other services between the service buyer (the Consumer) and the responsible organizer / seller (the Organizer).
2. Handling of personal data
Event It ApS does not pass on any personal data to third parties.
However, Event It ApS reserves the right to pass on data to the organizer from whom you have made a purchase.
The personal data is collected for the purpose of delivering tickets as well as to provide the Seller with your contact information if an event is canceled or moved.
The data that Event It ApS registers is regulated by the ‘Personal Data Processing Act’.
The data controller is the Organizer, while Event It ApS is the data processor. The Danish Data Protection Agency supervises all processing covered by the Act.
The law can be found in its entirety and further information about the Danish Data Protection Agency can be found at: www.datatilsynet.dk.
Payment on Event It ApS systems can be made with most payment cards and Mobilepay. However, it is up to the Organizer to decide which options can be specifically used for payment. All communication between the Consumer and the payment system is encrypted. Your card information is sent directly to the payment provider outside Event It ApS ‘systems. Event It ApS does not have access to your card information.
Your payment will be deducted when the purchase is completed and the receipt / ticket has been sent.
4. Delivery of tickets
The purchased items are delivered as electronic print-yourself tickets/receipts (PDF format) and are sent to the e-mail you enter in connection with your purchase. You can also choose to download the tickets directly from the system on screen immediately after the confirmation of your completed purchase. Please note that you must print your own tickets and bring them to the event.
The email with the tickets will be sent immediately after your purchase. If you can not find the mail in your inbox, we recommend that you look in your spam folder. If you have not received your email one hour after your purchase, you can contact the Organizer directly or Event It ApS at email@example.com.
Please be aware that:
- The ticket will not be refunded upon loss. So make sure you save your ticket so you can always print a new one.
- The ticket is only refunded by the Organizer (not Event It ApS) and only in case of cancellation.
- Ticket-, registration- and card fees are non-refundable. In the event of a refund of a purchase, the refund may be subject to a fee.
- Event It ApS has no responsibility to the Consumer regarding the Organizer’s suspension of payments, bankruptcy, cancellation of event or any other complaints regarding the event. All inquiries about this are directed to the Organizer.
- Event It ApS and / or the Organizer have no responsibility for problems which are due to copying, missing, stolen, or resold etc. tickets.
- The seller can be contacted as stated under “Contact organizer” on the event page. Alternatively, the Organizer’s contact information can be provided by contacting Event It ApS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Delivery of confirmations
You will receive a purchase confirmation on the e-mail you enter in connection with your registration or payment of membership fee. You can also choose to download the confirmation directly from the system. The confirmation of your completed purchase will be visible on the screen immediately after your purchase. If you are unable to locate the email in your inbox, we recommend that you look in your spam folder. If you have not received your email one hour after your purchase, you can contact the Organizer directly or Event It ApS at email@example.com.
6. Right of Withdrawal
Pursuant to “Act on certain consumer agreements §17 para. 2 cf. §9 para. 2 no. 2a ”the purchase of tickets is not covered by the right of withdrawal. Registration, ticket, card and possibly administration fees are non-refundable.
It will always be stated on the summary page as well as on the invoice which amounts are subject to VAT and which are not. Unless otherwise specified, the amounts shown include any additional taxes such as customs duties, etc.
Please be aware that:
- Event It ApS has no liability to the Consumer in the event of the Seller’s suspension of payments, bankruptcy, or any other complaints regarding the purchase. All inquiries about this are directed to the Organizer.
- The organizer can be contacted as stated under “Contact organizer” on the page for purchase, registration and contingent payment. Alternatively, the Organizer’s contact information can be provided by contacting Event It ApS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Automatic renewal of membership
If you buy a membership, you can choose to have it renewed automatically upon expiration. You can also turn on automatic renewal when you renew your membership.
If automatic renewal is possible for your membership, you must actively select yes or no. The purchase of your membership can only be completed once you have decided on automatic renewal of the membership.
Some purchases may have conditional automatic membership renewal. In these cases, you can only choose that you want to turn on automatic renewal of your membership. You must therefore actively choose to turn it on, even if it is the only option.
Information before automatic renewal of membership
Before your membership is automatically renewed, you will receive an email. This email will state when your membership will be renewed.
Once your membership has been renewed, you will receive an invoice for the purchase by email.
Unsubscribe from automatic renewal of membership
If you wish to unsubscribe from automatic renewal of your membership, you can either click on the link in your receipt email or on the link in the email you receive before your membership is renewed.
You can always unsubscribe from the automatic renewal of your membership. This will end the automatic withdrawal – but not cancel your membership. An unsubscribe from automatic renewal is therefore not the same as a cancellation or cancellation of your membership.
Change of payment card for automatic renewal of membership
If you wish to use a new payment card for automatic renewal of your membership, you must unsubscribe from the automatic renewal of your membership. When the membership needs to be renewed, you will receive an email with instructions on how to renew your membership. When you do, you can type in your new payment card infotmation for automatic renewal.
If your debit card is not valid when your membership is automatically renewed, you will receive an email with information about renewing your membership.
9. Subject to errors and omissions
Event It ApS makes reservations for any errors and omissions in prices and descriptions.
Seller is solely responsible for the accuracy and legality of the information provided to Event It ApS and passed on by this to the Consumer.
10.Changes of Agreement
Event It ApS may at any time change business conditions or prices with a notice of 30 days.
The agreement is subject to Danish law and disputes between the consumer and Event It ApS are settled by the court in Aarhus.